Based on a quick look through the release schedule on Box Office Mojo, there are just three movies that I will be out there on opening weekend to see:
Iron Man 2
(plus TwilightSagaEclipse according to Crystal, but there is zero excitement on my part for this one)
and then four others that I wouldn’t mind seeing, but also wouldn’t mind waiting for blu-ray:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Toy Story 3
Hopefully I missed a few, I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this unexcited for summer movie season.
- Don’t count money during a gambling session.
- Stay away from sex and females (for men)
- Avoid seeing monks or nuns before going to a casino.
- Wear red underwear when gambling.
- Do not touch someone’s shoulder while he is gambling.
- Females are more likely to win during their period.
- Don’t check into hotels with bad numbers like 4 or 14.
- Don’t enter casinos through their main entrance for it is cursed.
- Switch on all the lights at home before going out to gamble.
There are rules that will not allow us to be on the same team in some circles.
Also note, had neckgear picked Sandra she would have won outright with no tiebreaker needed! For a pool where so many picks were the same it actually went pretty well, but didn’t rely too heavily on the tiebreaker. Lindsay picked 204 minutes, Crystal picked 205, both not knowing what the other had chosen. So Lindsay you can go ahead and be mad at just about anyone who did something for more than a couple minutes tonight.
I LOST by 1 minute - if only I had picked ARGENTINA!
If Avatar wins then Marie wins. If Hurt Locker wins then Crystal wins (she has the tiebreaker over Lindsay).
I had been rooting for Avatar because I love angry internet. But if Crystal wins I reckon I’ll get a dinner out of it.